How To Measure
- Gather a level and measuring tape to ensure accurate measurements.
- Measure the width of your wall including any items like trim, moulding, windows, or doors.
- Measure the height of you wall from floor to ceiling (including space for crown moulding and baseboard
- Check out our video or downloadable instructions for more details.
How To Order
- Have your wall measurements.
- Choose an image from our library or upload your own.
- Use our easy editing tools to adjust your image so it looks just right!
How To Install
- Let your graphics lay flat inside so they can relax and acclimate to your room.
- Clear the area of furniture and clean your surface. Remember to turn off any circuit breakers if your mural covers up any outlets or light switches.
- Confirm the graphic panel sizes to your assembly guide.
- Make reference marks.
- Remove precut liner strip.
- Line up your first panel & Install.
- Trim around edges, switches, & plugs.
- Repeat with remaining panels.
- Check out our video and downloadable instructions for more details.